System Support Analyst
Our client is looking for someone to ensure the successful completion of regular operational activities, monitor systems and services, and report incidents to support teams.
In this role you will:
- Perform and monitor regular system close-down activities
- Monitor all production servers
- Co-ordinate with IT, business and support teams
- Act according to Incident and change management processes
- Fluency in both German and English
- Reliability, flexibility, and stress resistance
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Solid IT experience
- An education in IT or similar technical area would be an advantage
- Must have EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Relocation assistance available
- Very good starting salary
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.