Senior eCommerce Application Specialist
We're now seeking a technical specialist with particular experience in eCommerce applications, to provide full life-cycle support and management for a portfolio of eCommerce/marketing apps.
In this role you will:
- Provide full support and technical expertise for your assigned app portfolio,
- Analyse and report on app performance for marketing teams,
- Lead any problem resolution, prioritising issues according to their level of importance and impact on users and the business,
- Provide technical support services on an as needed basis,
- Provide technical expertise and coaching for junior team members,
- Carry out proactive monitoring to capture problems at an early stage,
- Create technical and performance reports for your apps,
- Explore new functionality and ways to improve the usability and usefulness of apps, either independently or in collaboration with colleagues as needed,
- Good English language communication skills, both written and spoken,
- Must have solid technical experience with Unix/Linux environments, SQL (Informix, MS SQL, Oracle), and experience with Apache webserver
- Good experience and knowledge of Application servers (especially weblogic),
- Shell/Perl/PHP scripting skills,
- Windows Server administration,
- You will need to display good general professional communication skills, enjoy solving problems and multitasking,
Ideally, you would also have some skills and experience in:
- C# and/or Java coding,
- Experience with Adobe Communique,
- Relocation assistance available to people living outside of the Czech Republic,
- Very good starting salary with an excellent personal benefits package,
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term,
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing major international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.