Senior DB/IS Consultant
Working for a global market leading company, you will join the company at a senior level and take charge of development and deployment of multi country information management projects. For large scale projects, you will provide direct, hands on leadership. For smaller projects, you will supervise the activities of less experienced colleagues.
- Be a leader for the full lifecycle of large scale information management projects, providing strong project management and technical knowledge.
- Act as mentor, subject matter expert and supervisor for smaller customer and internal information management projects
- Be responsible for project planning, risk analysis and costing
- Plan and lead business analysis, requirements gathering activities
- Create and maintain controls for departmental knowledge and technical capabilities
- Help define long term IT strategy for the department
- Engage with clients when needed, to help them develop and improve their information management systems
- At least 5 years experience in project/team management
- Very good, practical knowledge and experience with relational databases (especially MSSQL)
- Must have good experience as an IT architect creating IT systems in general
- Able to provide knowledge and leadership in the areas of database modelling and data integration
- Generally able to work positively, plan well and solve problems in a large international company environment, with both internal and external customers
- Opportunity to work for a strong, leading international company and work on global projects
- Good company working environment, working in a mixed nationality team where English is the main business language
- Good range of company benefits
- Definite opportunities to learn and gain further qualifications and knowledge
- Support to people relocating from outside of the Czech Republic if needed
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.