eCommerce Technical Support Specialist
We're now seeking a technical support specialist with particular experience in eCommerce applications, to provide global support to a wide range of eCommerce marketing tools.
In this role you will:
- Provide expert support to colleagues across the globe regarding issues with eCommerce apps and tools,
- Deal with both 'quick fix' and more complex long term issues, handling problems from initial contact through to resolution,
- Act as coordinator with other technical departments where needed, to resolve problems that impact more than one technical area,
- Provide excellent personal support, keeping all parties informed and up to date with resolution progress and activities,
- Learn and develop your knowledge of eCommerce applications in general,
- Carry out testing activities on new and existing apps (both User and Technical Acceptance Testing),
- Carry out continuous improvement exercise on an ongoing basis,
- Good English language communication skills, both written and spoken,
- Must have solid technical experience with Unix/Linux environments, SQL DB knowledge, and experience with Apache webserver
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge and experience with basic networking and Shell/Perl/PHP scripting,
- You will need to display good general professional communication skills, enjoy solving problems and multitasking,
Any experience with the following will be a bonus but full training will be provided for any skills gaps:
- Windows Server
- Uniface, Cognos
- C#, Java, HTML, CSS Coding skills,
- Relocation assistance available to people living outside of the Czech Republic,
- Very good starting salary with an excellent personal benefits package,
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term,
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing major international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.