Payroll Specialist with French
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for French speaking clients
- Perform on-going as well as quarterly and year-end audits
- Provide first-class customer service by email and telephone
- Administrate all client communication and account information
- Advanced French language skills and an advanced level of English
- Either, recent finance/economics or similar graduate OR having previous working experience in a finance/accounting/administrative service position
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality, we are looking for someone that likes to interact and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good problem solver and ability to work accurately with large amounts of data
- Applications from people living outside of the Czech Republic are welcome but you must hold an EU passport and be ready to relocate quickly to Prague (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visa/Work Permit applicants for this position)
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal tickets
- Full payroll training
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term
- Security of working for a stable, growing, major international organisation
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.