Senior BI Developer
Were seeking an experienced business intelligence specialist to provide technical leadership for full lifecyscle BI reporting projects. The projects will be many and varied, including small scale fixes and large scale international development projects.
- Provide experience and expertise during requirements gathering stage to understand needs of end users and key functions and features of reports, dashboards etc.
- Act as translator turning user requirements into technical specifications and project documentation
- Take a hands on role during development stage, overseeing other technical project members work with a view to delivering the finished project on time, meeting or exceeding users expectations
- Manage hand over of delivered solutions to technical support and operational teams
- Act as trainer of end users and to less experienced colleagues
- 3 or more years experience in development of advanced reports and dashboards (ideally MS SQL)
- Development/architecture experience of data warehouse design and implementation
- Excellent, current data modelling knowledge and experience
- Expert technical skills: MS SQL 2008 and newer, T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Some knowledge of .NET C# (does not need to be at an advanced level)
- Able to work in a team development environment working alongside colleagues and customers in several different locations
- Opportunity to work for a strong, leading international company and work on global projects
- Good company working environment, working in a mixed nationality team where English is the main business language
- Good range of company benefits
- Definite opportunities to learn and gain further qualifications and knowledge
- Support to people relocating from outside of the Czech Republic if needed
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Vítězslav Lamač.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487.
I agree that Jobs Group, s.r.o., IČO 04455487, will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.